– Owner: Agnes Gestión, S.L. (hereinafter, “Tebas Capital”).
– NIF: B-01791409
– Registered Address: Felipe IV Street, 3, 28014 (Madrid)
– E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contact phone number: 91 193 58 68
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA
The data requested in the web forms are generally mandatory (unless otherwises pecified in the required field) in order to fulfill the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or not provided correctly, they cannot be addressed, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the website.
The only personal data to which Tebas Capital will be those that the user voluntarily provides, as well as those other collected through the cookies installed.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE TEBAS CAPITAL WILL TREAT THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data provided through the website will be treated by Tebas Capital for the following purposes:
- Manage the process of seeking investment or financing when the user provides their data through the forms.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, or inquiries when the user provides their data through the “CONTACT” form or through the Tebas Capital RRSS.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications about products and services of Tebas Capital, as well as third parties, by electronic and / or conventional means.
- Keep the user informed about the news of Tebas Capital in their profiles on social networks, if the user becomes a follower of Tebas Capital in their profiles. The user who does not wish to continue to receive business communications about Tebas Capital on social media must stop following their profiles.
HOW LONG WILL TEBAS CAPITAL TREAT THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The data that the user provides through web forms, email, as well as through the profiles in the RRSS will be treated for the necessary period to respond to the user’s request and until they prescribe legal actions.
Regarding the sending of commercial communications Tebas Capital will treat the user data until the user opposes or revokes his consent.
WHAT USER DATA WILL TREAT TEBAS CAPITAL?
Tebas Capital will treat the following categories of user data:
- Identifying data: name and surname.
- Contact information: mail in gaddress, email address and phonenumber.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of user data by Tebas Capital is based on the consent that is requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, in the event of withdrawal of their consent, this shall not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The user’s data may be communicated to:
- The AAPP in the cases provided by law.
- The companies of Tebas Capital headed by Agnes Gestión, S.L., with the purpose of being treated by the company to send you personalized commercial communications, by electronic and conventional means, about products and services that may result from your interest, if the user authorizes it by checking the corresponding box.
The user guarantees the following:
- That he is over 18 years of age and that the data provided to Tebas Capital are true, accurate, complete and updated. To these effects, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his real situation.
- That he has informed the third parties from whom he/she provides his/her data, in case he/she does so, of the aspects contained in this document. Italsoensuresthatyouhaveobtainedtheirauthorizationtoprovidetheir data to Tebas Capital for the purposes out lined above.
- That he will be responsible for false or in accurate information provided through the website and fordamages, director indirect, that this causes Tebas Capital or third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which Tebas Capital treats the personal data provided by users to send them electronic communications with information regarding services, events or news relevant to users, and invitations to investment briefings by the companies and clients of Tebas Capital.
In case the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Tebas Capitalmay request the service to be dropped by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The consent granted by the user may be revoked by notification to the following email addresstothefollowing email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail addressed to Agnes Gestión S.L., Felipe IV Street, 3, 28014 Madrid, with the reference “Protección de Datos”, enclosing a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free ofcharge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the user is being processed in Tebas Capital.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify in accurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from Tebas Capital the limitationof data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
Tebas Capital will at all times treat the user’s data in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to the data, in accordance with the applicable regulations, taking into account the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and to prevent its alteration, Loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.