What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that web. Cookies are mainly used to make browsing analysis and usage statistics, but also to facilitate navigation and make it more efficient for the user: for example, when you revisit the web site your preferences have been stored and so you are shown and offered information relevant to you.
Cookies provide information about the use of a Web Site. The main objective of our cookies is to improve your experience on our website. For example, cookies help us to identify you and remember your preferences while browsing. The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve our page, analyzing the routes that users use to access our Web Site.
Types of cookies used by Tebas Capital.
The cookies we use on our Web Site are as follows:
– Technical Cookies: These are those cookies that are essential to the operation of the Website, such as to identify the user’s browser connection, control data communication and maintain user security in navigation. Cookies are necessary for you to browse the Website.
– Analytical Cookies: Collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections that are most used, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc. You may always consent to its use, as well as revoke the authorization.
_ga: (Consent-based analysis cookies). It is used to track users for a period of two years.
_gat: (Scanning cookie used to limit scanning requests sent from the browser to Google services. It lasts ten minutes.
– gid: (Consent-based scanning cookies). Used to group user behavior for 24 hours.
Control and management of cookies.
At any time you can withdraw your consent to the installation of cookies you have given by deleting the cookies through the cookie control panel that you will find on our website along with the above indications or through the installation of a rejection system in your web browser. Depending on the type that uses the procedure for revoking and deleting cookies, it may be, for illustrative purposes, one of the following:
- GoogleChrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. This Web Site cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
International data transfers.
The third-party cookies used on this website belong to Google, located in the UnitedStates, outside the European Economic Area. Google is a member of the U.S.-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Exercises of rights and processing of personal data.
The controller is Agnes Gestión S.L. with address at Calle Felipe IV, 3, 28014 Madrid.